Staburo GmbH is a biostatistics company, specialized in statistical consulting, data management and programming for healthcare projects. Based on our 6 pillars (Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Pharmacokinetics/-dynamics, Health Technology Assessment, Non-clinical Statistics and Statistical Programming with CDISC), we develop tailor-made client solutions. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs and biotech companies, with whom we work on a flexible basis.
To expand our team in Gdańsk (Poland), we are looking for a
Senior Statistical Programmer (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of clinical studies phases I – IV and presentation of results
- Statistical programming (SAS with SDTM and ADaM; R)
- Program validation of clinical trials
- Specification of analysis datasets
- SQL, SAS macro programming
- Direct point of contact for employees and customers
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or equivalent education
- At least two years of experience in statistical programming and clinical research
- Excellent working knowledge of clinical trial documents (CSR, SAP, CTR)
- Very good IT expertise, especially with statistical analysis tools (SAS, R)
- Quick learning and analytical skills
- Team player with high degree of initiative
- Good English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer you:
You can expect an environment with very good development opportunities. We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture and a harmonious work environment. Our location in Gdańsk offers very good working conditions, modern office space and fast access to public transport.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team!
We look forward to receiving your application, your electronic short CV would be enough for the beginning. Please send this by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you soon!