Staburo GmbH is a biostatistics company, specialized in statistical consulting, data management and programming for healthcare projects. Based on our 6 pillars (Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Pharmacokinetics/-dynamics, Health Technology Assessment, Non-clinical Statistics and Statistical Programming with CDISC), we develop tailor-made client solutions. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs and biotech companies, with whom we work on a flexible basis.
To expand our team in Munich, we are looking for a
Medical Writer (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify disclosure-relevant studies within Clinical Trial Management System
- Review study protocols/amendments for disclosure readiness and provide feedback
- Ensure compatibility with registry format and content requirements
- Prepare study data for registration
- Resolve all study data-related issues with sponsor teams
- Coordinate approvals for public posting with client
- Timely submission of registrations
- Timely update of registry records (incl. protocol amendment information)
- Resolution of registry NIH QA comments
- Studies in data management, medical writing, statistics, mathematics, or a similar direction
- General knowledge of required tasks, willingness to learn
- Work experience in CRO or pharma/biotech is a plus
- Fast comprehension and analytical thinking
- Teamwork and a high degree of initiative
What we offer you:
You can expect an environment with very good development opportunities. We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture and a harmonious work environment. Our location in Munich offers very good working conditions, modern office space and fast access to public transport.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team!
We look forward to receiving your application, your electronic short CV would be enough for the beginning. Please send this by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you soon!